Sunday, March 7, 2010

Alabama Sky.



I spend a lot of time on the road. A product of Sarah and I's long distance relationship. I don't mind the day long drives. It is one of the only places where I can get myself to be still. There isn't much I can do but drive and think. No school work to distract me, no internet, most of the time no other people. Just myself, the radio, the Lord, and the road. I surprised Sarah this Saturday night. She had no idea I was coming and stared at me for a few minutes in disbelief through the window of her door when I got there. Seeing her always makes things better, and the moment I feel her embrace time always begins to stand still. The truth is, even if I hated driving and couldn't stand to be alone with myself for nine hours. She is more than worth it. I love her.

2 comments:

  1. looovve the 2nd one!!!!!!!!
    beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im really glad you love my roommate.

    also, you take pretty pictures :)

    ReplyDelete