Saturday, March 13, 2010

Six Hundred and Thirty Days...

Six hundred and thirty days I will have spent with this beautiful woman below come Tuesday March 16th. I realize that I have had a photography blog for a while now and have yet to post any pictures of my significant other. Today is Miss Sarah Kathryn Teague's debut onto the Lesser Pioneer photo blog. I figured a photographic time line would only be fitting for such an occasion and have tried to provide you with one in chronological order. These photos range from the first summer we met all the way to one of the most recent ones I have of us. She has been one of the biggest blessings to be bestowed upon my life and is by far the most beautiful woman I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Without further due and with enough of my bragging, I now introduce, my girlfriend, my love, Sarah Kathryn Teague.











No comments:

Post a Comment