Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February is for Lovers.


February is for lovers and here is mine. These are but a few of the keys that make up my 1950's Underwood Champion Finger Elite that I purchased with the sole purpose of making letters to send to Sarah for Valentines Day. There will be fourteen by the time Valentines Day actually arrives. Sarah loves to get snail mail and lets be honest who doesn't? On top of that I am the worst at keeping up with emails and letters, and really just communicating with individuals in general, so I assumed doing something difficult and thoughtful would be the best way to show her my affection and appreciation for the grace she constantly shows me.

This is in response to cupcakes and bunnies post "February is for lovers?" (www.cupcakesandbunnies.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

  1. sure must be a lucky girl to get alll those sweet letters from a boy like you ;)
    yay for being my valentine!! i sure am the luckiest. love your picture. your blog. your pictures. and i love you!

    ReplyDelete